Let yourself be seduced by the colors of Restigouche.
Neighboring the province of Quebec along New Brunswick’s northern border, the Restigouche region is the doorway to the Atlantic Provinces.
This magnificent area offers access to the sea, to the forest, to rivers, to the beauties of the Appalachian landscape, and to a welcoming and culturally rich population.
While visiting the Restigouche region:
- Bathe in the Bay of Chaleur
- Stroll along the forest trails by foot, ATV, skis or snowmobile
- Paddle down the rivers by canoe
- Be charmed by the breathtaking scenery of the peaks and valleys of the Appalachians
- Meet the locals at one of the many festivals.
Regardless of the season, this region has a lot to offer all year long. Come and see for yourself!
The Restigouche Tourism Association welcomes you.
To obtain a copy of the region’s tourism guide, drop in at one of the tourism information center in Saint-Quentin, Campbellton or Dalhousie.